Happy birthday to The Paige Duke! She is thirty and flirty and thriving today.
30 things I love about Paige:
1. She loves coffee like I love coffee.
2. Fellow HP nerd.
3. I can talk about writing all day.
4. I can talk about boys all day.
5. We both get excited about words.
6. She’s an editor too.
7. I can text her pretty much any time of the day.
8. I can ask her about em and en dashes, the reason for their existence and the cause behind the torture that is known as deciphering their use. (No serial comma here 😉 )
9. She will read anything I write.
10. She will let me read anything she writes.
11. She is in my writing group!
12. She is fashionable.
13. She has a “hot husband.” (These are not my words.)
14. She has the world’s most adorable daughter.
15. She lets me babysit.
16. Her daughter likes Play-doh as much as I do.
17. Her daughter likes Hello Kitty as much as I do.
18. Did I mention coffee?
19. We both love chocolate.
21. She doesn’t judge me for eating a bunch of white chocolate pretzels.
22. She cheered me on as I dieted and lost weight.
23. She reminds me that I don’t have to do life alone!
24. She always asks me how I’m doing.
25. She always wants to talk to me.
26. She is a wonderful mother.
27. She is a wonderful wife.
28. Look up grace in the dictionary. Her picture is there.
29. She tells me I’m pretty/skinny/talented/smart when I need to hear it.
30. SHE’S MY BEST FRIEND!